Things To Do
- Muncaster Castle – https://www.Muncaster.co.uk
- Ravenglass and Eskdale Steam Train – The La’al Ratty – https://RavenGlass-Railway.
- Eskmeal Dunes – https://www.CumbriaWildlifeTrust.org.uk/Nature-Reserves/Eskmeals-Dunes
- Ravenglass Roman Bath House – https://www.English-Heritage.org.uk/Visit/Places/RavenGlass-Roman-Bath-House/
- Drigg Dunes – https://www.VisitCumbria.
- Burnmoor Stone Circles (near Dalegarth Station) – https://www.VisitLakeDistrict.com/Things-To-Do/Eskdale-Moor-Burnmoor-Stone-Circles-p1213111
- The Beacon Museum, Whitehaven – https://TheBeacon-WhiteHaven.co.uk
- Eskdale Mill (near Dalegarth Station) – https://www.EskdaleMill.co.
- Ravenglass Railway Museum – https://RavenGlassRailwayMuseum.co.uk
- Marra Bikes and Boards – Bike, Paddleboard and Kayak Rental – 5.5 miles from Ravenglass – https://www.MarraBikeSandboards.com
- West Lakes Outdoor Activity Centre – Kayaking, Archery, Rock climbing, Paddleboarding – https://www.WestLakesAdventure.co.uk
- Eskdale – https://www.Eskdale.info
- Borough of Copland tourist information – https://www.VisitLakeDistrict.com/Explore/Tourist-Information/Copeland-Visitor-Information-point-
Walks In The Area
- 1.5m – The Curlews Tale children’s Ravenglass trail (Story and Map) – https://www.TaleTrails.co.uk/The-Walks
- 1.5m – Annes Walk and Stanley Ghyll Force Waterfall – https://Family-Walks-Pubs-Lake-District.com/2017/03/18/Stanley-Ghyll-Force-Eskdale/
- 3m – Ravenglass to Muncaster Castle via the Roman Bath House – https://www.AllTrails.com/en-
- 4.5m – Dalegarth to Burnmoor Tarn via the Burnmoor Stone Circles – https://www.AllTrails.com/
- 4.5m – Eskdale Green Station to Muncaster via Muncaster Fell – https://www.AndrewsWalks.co.
- 6m – Circular route from Muncaster Castle via The River Esk – https://www.AndrewsWalks.co.
- 6.5m Walk to Drigg Dunes / Drigg station (The largest sand dune system in Cumbria) – https://www.VisitLakeDistrict.
- 8m – Scafell Pike circular – https://www.LakeDistrict.gov.
- 10m – Scafell Pike from Dalegarth Station (BOOT) circular – https://www.WalkUpScafellPike.
- Walks from The Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway Stations – https://RavenGlass-Railway.co.
- 10 more walks from the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway Stations – https://www.SallysCottages.co.
- 13 walks in and around Ravenglass – http://www.GPS-Routes.co.uk/Routes/Home.nsf/
Local Pubs & Food
- Turntable Cafe at Ravenglass Train Station & Fellbites Cafe at Dalegarth Train Station https://Ravenglass-Railway.co.
uk/Plan-Your-Visit/Facilities (Eat in / Take Away / Pre-Order )
- The Ratty Arms – https://www.RattyArms.org
- The Inn at Ravenglass – https://WesternLakeDistrict.
- The Pennington Hotel & Estuary Bar and Grill – https://www.Muncaster.co.uk/PenningtonHotel
Stores & ATM
- Esso Garage (nearest Cash Machine) – https://www.Esso.co.uk/en-gb/Find-Station/100350837
- Eskdale Stores – https://www.EskdaleStores.co.
- Co-op at Seascale – https://www.CoOp.co.uk/Store-Finder/CA20-1PR/GosForth-Road?
utm_source=gmb&utm_medium= organic&utm_campaign=gmb- Seascale-Gosforth-Road- Seascale